Vandebharath train launched Home Minister Amit Shah addresses the inauguration of the Vandebharath train.
NEW DELHI: Home Minister Amit Shah today said that the Kashmir development resurgence, which has so far ceased to be due to Article 370 of the Constitution, has resumed with the Vandebharat Express.
On Thursday, he along with Railway Minister Goel inaugurated the Delhi-Katra Vandebharat Express at the New Delhi Railway Station.
Speaking on the occasion, the ministers said, “With the cancellation of Article 370 and the launch of the Vandebharat Express.
A new history is being created for the New India and the New Jammu and Kashmir.
Article 370 is not only a hindrance to the unity of the country but also a major obstacle to the development of Kashmir.
After the cancellation of this article, Amit Shah declared that terrorism and terrorist ideology were completely out of touch.
Jammu and Kashmir will become the most developed region in the country in the next 10 years.
The breakthrough started with the Vandebharat Express. It was announced that the train will be a source of growth and spiritual tourism.
With the arrival of this express, the travel time between Delhi and Katra will be reduced from 12 pm to 8 pm.
The reward for Vaishno Devi Devotees: Prime Minister
Modi said the Vandebharat Express was a Navratri for devotees of Vaishno Devi.
Thursday on Twitter. It’s a Navratri for my brothers and sisters in Jammu and Vaishno Devi’s devotees.
Katara, a newly launched Indian Express, connects Katra to the Vaishno Devi Temple from New Delhi, a spiritual development.
- Starting on the 5th of this month
- All-day except on Tuesday
- Travel speed is 130 km / h
- Air Conditioned Coaches 16
- Executive Coaches 2
- Sensor Doors that connect coaches
- Single thick window covering the entire length of the coach
- The sun’s rays are unaffected and the rubble is unbroken.
- Sturdy aluminium protection on the front of the engine to prevent damage to the train despite the cattle crossing.
- CCTV cameras in every coach.
- AE Technology to detect suspicious movements of individuals by facial technology.
- Coaches include revolving seats, a new type of washbasins, automatic doors and WiFi.
- Technology to detect luggage left by travellers
- Spacious Pantry with Deep Freezer, Water Purifier, Two Bottle Coolers
- Plastic bottles crusher machines in coaches
- Specifically, handset phones to provide direct communication between driver and guard.