How do we know that kidneys are not working properly? Kidneys are known to play an important role in the discharge of accumulated waste from our body.
Kidneys drain the waste and pass it through the urine. But as long as the kidneys are healthy, we have no problems. But if the kidneys are corrupted, we can see many unhealthy symptoms. Let’s find out.
- Kidneys should be identified if urine ever changes colour. Kidney checkup should be done in case of urine discolouration rather than normal colour. Treatment should be done on the advice of doctors.
- If the kidneys are not working properly the waste mixup in the blood. This results in odour in the mouth. It also reduces appetite.
- It is often suspected that kidney problems are the cause of nausea and vomiting. If there is a problem with a medical checkup, the doctor should prescribe medication or surgery.
- If the kidneys are not functioning properly the waste fluids in the body remain. This causes the fluid to accumulate in several parts and cause the body to swell. Especially if the kidneys are damaged, the legs and hands may become swollen. They look bloated. It is advisable to get tested immediately for this problem.
- If the kidneys are not functioning properly, the effect is to reduce the number of red blood cells in the body and cause anaemia. This can lead to severe fatigue. No matter the problem, medical tests should be done.
- Kidneys can also cause rashes on the skin if they are not working properly. Also, pain in the back of the kidneys extends.
- Difficulty in breathing process if there is a kidney problem. Decreasing memory. There will be no concentration. No matter what the weather is, it can feel cold. If you have any of these symptoms, you can take care of the kidneys early if the doctor responds immediately and then treats them without delay. Otherwise, the situation could become more dangerous.